Buckman Laboratories, Inc. started its operations in Mexico City in August 1963.
Currently serving the following main markets:
- Pulp and Paper
- Wastewater Treatment, Industrial and Drinking
- Sugar Industry
- Textile, Paints and Coatings
- Oil and Mining Industries
From Mexico, serving the markets of Central America, the Caribbean, Venezuela, Colombia, and Ecuador.
- Installed technical capacity is 69 tons per day or 1,449 tons per month.
- Quality control laboratory has the ability to control our supply chain (raw materials, processes, and finished products).
- Technical Services laboratory helps to provide solutions to customer requirements and the necessary support to our sales associates.
Certifications and Records
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001: 2004
- OHSAS 18001: 2007
- PROFEPA (Goverment) – “Clean Industry” - View certificate
In Mexico, some of our products are certified for:
- Agreements to support the development of teachers and students through visits, practices, and professional conferences:
- UAEM (Autonomous University of Morelos)
- La Salle University in Morelos
- UPEMOR (Polytechnic University of Morelos)
Office and plant:
Paseo Cuauhnáhuac Km 13.5, Col. Progreso. Jiutepec, Morelos. Mexico. CP 62574
Phone: +52 777 329 3740 / Fax: +52 777 329 3741