Improve defoaming, drainage, deposit control and deaeration with our pulp and paper defoamer chemicals
Pulp washing aids from Buckman can help with some of the pulp and paper mill’s biggest problems – defoaming, drainage, deposits, and deaeration. We also provide technology for monitoring entrained air in pulp and paper systems.
Comprehensive product lines including:
- Bubreak® and DrainEdge™ ranges meeting all requirements for pulp, bleaching, paper machine, and integrated liquor, water, and waste streams
Comprehensive solution provider including:
- Design and supply of safe, automated dosing systems
- Establishment of the most cost-effective application points
- Selection of chemistry based on the system and requirements—ensuring benefits go beyond just conventional foam control
Monitoring and Control Strategy
Capable of providing a full range of services to effectively control foam in any system:
- Off-line and on-line entrained air content measurement systems
- Foam level control strategies
Better drainage. More productivity.
Ultimately, your pulp mill’s performance is only as good as your washer performance. Inefficient pulp washing can lead to production bottlenecks, reduced quality and higher chemical and production costs. That’s why Buckman offers more than one solution for your pulp washing challenges. We take the time to study all the issues, from foaming to pitch deposits, and we customize a solution that improves washer performance where it counts—on the bottom line.READ MORE