Buckman offers water treatment chemicals & smart technologies for pulp and paper utilities, such as influent/effluent treatment, recovery boiler leak detection, and more.
As you look for ways to conserve resources and maximize efficiency in pulp and papermaking, there’s one resource that’s always available in full supply. Buckman. Our advanced chemistries and innovative solutions can successfully address water treatment issues throughout your mill, from influent to effluent and everywhere in between. By keeping your systems clean and performing at their highest level, Buckman can help make your entire mill more efficient and competitive. We can provide technologies for:
- Influent and effluent treatment using our innovative greener chemistries, such as our newest microbicide that is easier on the environment
- Water recovery and reuse processes, including liquid-solid separation, filtration, thermal and membrane desalination
- Cooling water and boiler water treatment
- Energy efficiencies to reduce your carbon footprint
- Process integrity
- Odor control
- Safety – Our recovery boiler leak detection system can provide a safer working environment for associates and protection for valuable assets
- Other technologies, such as combustion additives for improved fuel utilization, reduced fireside deposits, and cleaner stack emission
Oxamine® for Mill Influent Water Treatment
Buckman offers a powerful microbicide for pulp and paper mill influent water treatment that is not affected by organic demand and reduces bleach usage by an average of 66%.LEARN MORE
Recovery Boiler Advisor
Buckman’s Recovery Boiler Advisor is a comprehensive leak detection monitoring system that helps boiler operators decide on the need to perform an emergency shutdown procedure because of a tube leak.LEARN MORE
Deposit Control Programs for Pulp & Paper
Paper Applications for Asia
Oxamine® for Paper Mill Influent
Busan® Biocides for Pulp & Paper
Water Treatment for Pulp and Paper
Rooted in Sustainability
May 29, 2018 - May 31, 2018
29 May at 15:30 – Attend the panel discussion on Leading Change to hear thoughts from Buckman CEO Junai Maharaj.
Visit us at the exhibition to learn more about enzymatic technologies for pulp brightness and fiber modification, microbicides for mill influent and paper machine cleanliness, and monitoring technologies for entrained air and recovery boiler leak detection.
May 30, 2018 - June 2, 2018
Visit us at the trade fair to learn about our enzymatic technologies for pulp brightness and fiber refining, pulp chemistries such as washing aids and scale control, and microbicides for influent treatment and machine cleanliness.
ZELLCHEMING EXPO 2018
June 26, 2018 - June 28, 2018
Visit us at the expo to hear about our latest technologies for pulp and paper.