Buckman offers chemicals and smart technologies for Yankee creping, TAD and NTT to improve absorbency, softness and strength in tissue, towel and napkin products.
Tissue manufacturers are looking for ways to make their products more absorbent, soft and strong. Whether you produce premium bath, towel, away-from-home, or consumer tissue products, Buckman can help you improve both the quality of your tissue and the efficiency of your operation. We offer a full range of products and expertise from influent clarification and fiber modification to creping products and lotions.
- A full range of Yankee coating technologies
- Maximyze® fiber modification enzymatic technology conditions fibers to save money and energy
- Bubond® temporary wet strength resin to improve profitability and performance of bathroom tissue
- Bubond wet strength resin for effective wet tensile development in facial and towel
- Buckman on tissue machine, spray-on and converting lotions for improved softness
- Buckman proprietary creping technology for light dry crepe, ATMOS, TAD, NTT and more
- Smart technologies for monitoring Natural Coating and more
When it comes to tissue making, the methods for creating strength are not equal. Some methods have unintended consequences or incur additional costs.WATCH VIDEO
Coating Chemicals for TAD, NTT and Other Structured Tissue
TAD+ coating chemicals for TAD, NTT and other structured tissue promote deeper pockets, greater definition and extra softness for your tissue products. They also improve runnability and energy efficiency.LEARN MORE
Yankee Coating Video
Watch part one of our four-part video to see the benefits of using Buckman Yankee Coating. Also learn about our spray boom best practices.WATCH VIDEO